We can assist with any legitimate bank account to bank account transfer involving over 35 currencies to over 50 worldwide locations.
At Cosmos Currency Exchange, we run a pro-active 'rate-watch' program where your specific currency of interest can be monitored 24/7 on your behalf so as to alert you to anything of possible impact to you and your finances.
Whether you are buying or selling a property, car or boat; paying school or medical bills; covering living expenses or simply sending funds to a loved one, we can help.
If you are based in over 50 countries around the globe including the UK, USA, throughout the EU, Australia, Canada or in many other locations Cosmos Currency Exchange can work with you to settle your invoices quickly and efficiently.
Cosmos Currency Exchange is proud to be partnered with two carefully selected strategic partners, The Currency Cloud Limited and Equals Connect Limited. Both are fully authorized by the FCA, the UK regulator and all client funds regardless of amount or denomination are held in fully secured client safeguarding bank accounts.
It can make the difference between doing what you need to do or having to compromise.
Whilst hindsight would be ideal, let us guide you with some insight so you can make as informed a choice as possible.
Because currency matters.
Opening an account is quick, easy and absolutely FREE. Cosmos offers a full-service brokerage to all our clients, large or small, personal or corporate.
We provide a bespoke personalized service and work with you to meet your currency needs in over 50 countries around the globe
The Pound has shot up in value this afternoon against virtually all of the 16-most actively traded currencies in the foreign exchange market including touching a fresh 3 week high against the Euro after what has been an otherwise difficult week.
Various factors are at play including:-
- The decision of the ECB (European Central Bank) to slow its bond-buying QE (Quantitative Easing) program at a slower pace than market analysts predicted, despite inflation in the euro-zone hitting a decade high figure of 3% last month
- The Bank of England governor Andrew Bailey stated that he believed the minimum threshold for a tightening of UK monetary policy has now been successfully met and will see UK interest rates push back up in years to come. The financial markets are now pricing in a possible UK interest rate rise in the middle of 2022 rather than as previously forecast in 2023
- The rumoured cabinet reshuffle by Boris Johnson has now materialised, at least at the time of writing! The financial markets hate political uncertainty above all else.
- The ONS (Office for National Statistics) reported that Financial service exports from the UK to the European Union rose in the months after Brexit despite warnings from various politicians that the City of London would be hit by a collapse in trade following Brexit.
- Despite the lack of a free-trade treaty between the UK and the US, data showed that the UK exported more food and drink products to the US in the first half of this year than to the EU.
- India, the 5th biggest economy worldwide and the UK (ranked just behind in 6th place) have agreed to sim for an ambitious deal on services in recent FTA negotiations. The services sector makes up 71% of the UK's GDP and 54% of India's.
- Proposed job redundancies in the UK plummeted to their lowest level in seven years in August, despite the fast approaching deadline of the government’s Covid furlough scheme at the end of this month. This trend is a good sign for the UK employment outlook and gives a strong indication that the predicted Autumn unemployment surge may be less bad than expected.
- The rise across the board in the value of the Pound comes despite the government raising UK tax rates to their highest levels since the end of the Second World War in its bid to raise money to pay for clearing the swelling backlog of NHS work and to fix England’s ailing social care system with a rise both in National Insurance contributions and an increase in the rate of the tax on dividends by 1.25% from 2022 onwards. Given we are half way through the current electoral cycle, market analysts clearly feel that these proposals will further snooker the Labour opposition and prevent the newly Tory seats in in the north of England and Wales returning into Labour hands when the next election is due in 2023 / 2024. With the economy expected to continue to recover strongly the political calculation is that the tax take could well give Chancellor Rishi Sunak room for manoeuvre when it comes to granting tax takeaways just before the next election is called.
This week's quote comes from Albert Einstein "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them"
At Cosmos Currency Exchange, we provide each and every client with a bespoke tailor-made service to their own individual currency needs wholly based on our holistic approach.
We value our long-term relationships, not simply the individual transaction.
Please call us on 0044 (0)1202 804733 or email us at email@example.com to discuss your individual currency requirement.
We are ready to assist you.
The Currency Cloud is an authorized Electronic Money Institution (EMI). Reference number 900199 and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 and Payment Services Regulations 2017.
Part of the stock exchange listed Equals Group PLC, Equals Connect Limited is licensed and regulated by HMRC as a Money Services Business, License number 12594438 and is authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority as an authorised payment institution, reference number 671508.
Cosmos Currency Exchange has partnered with The UK's No.1 Dog Info Directory who specialise in bringing dog owners and dog friendly businesses together. Over 85,000 dog friendly businesses are promoted on the site so whether you are looking for something special in your local area or would like to use the site as a travel guide, there is something for every dog owner. .
If you are a satisfied Cosmos Currency Exchange customer, why not recommend associates, friends and family and participate in our recommendation reward scheme
Cosmos Currency Exchange Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (Registration number 12414676). Cosmos Currency Exchange services are provided by FCA authorised strategic partners, The Currency Cloud Limited (Registered in England No. 06323311) and Equals Connect Limited (Registration No. 07131446) part of Equals Group PLC (Registration No. 08922461). The Currency Cloud Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money. FCA registration number: 900199. Equals Connect Limited is authorised by the FCA as an authorised payment institution. FCA registration number 671508.