We can assist with any legitimate bank account to bank account transfer involving over 35 currencies to over 50 worldwide locations.
At Cosmos Currency Exchange, we run a pro-active 'rate-watch' program where your specific currency of interest can be monitored 24/7 on your behalf so as to alert you to anything of possible impact to you and your finances.
Whether you are buying or selling a property, car or boat; paying school or medical bills; covering living expenses or simply sending funds to a loved one, we can help.
If you are based in over 50 countries around the globe including the UK, USA, throughout the EU, Australia, Canada or in many other locations Cosmos Currency Exchange can work with you to settle your invoices quickly and efficiently.
Cosmos Currency Exchange is proud to be partnered with two carefully selected strategic partners, The Currency Cloud Limited and Equals Connect Limited. Both are fully authorized by the FCA, the UK regulator and all client funds regardless of amount or denomination are held in fully secured client safeguarding bank accounts.
It can make the difference between doing what you need to do or having to compromise.
Whilst hindsight would be ideal, let us guide you with some insight so you can make as informed a choice as possible.
Because currency matters.
Opening an account is quick, easy and absolutely FREE. Cosmos offers a full-service brokerage to all our clients, large or small, personal or corporate.
We provide a bespoke personalized service and work with you to meet your currency needs in over 50 countries around the globe
What a difference a week makes.
This time last week, the Pound like a lot of the country had been well and truly pinged, trading at an 8-week low against the Euro and a 7-month low against the US Dollar.
This week, like the British Olympic team, the Pound has struck gold and is currently trading at a 16- week high against the Euro and has risen by 2.6% in the last week to hit a 6-week high against the Dollar.
The main drivers of the resurgence of the Pound in the last week include:-
- The fall in the UK of the number of daily Covid-19 cases from a peak of 54,674 on 17 July to just over 20,000 cases on Tuesday. In less than a week, the Pound has fallen from the 14-week high reached against the Euro last week to hit an 8-week low earlier this week.
- The ONS (Office for National Statistics) reported this week that the UK economy is growing at the fastest pace in 80 years and is expected to recover to pre-pandemic levels this year
- The EY Item club forecast predicts that the UK economy will grow by 7.6% this year, the fastest pace of expansion since 1941.
- Meanwhile the IMF (International Monetary Fund) is forecasting that the UK economy will grow by 7% in 2021, the joint third highest rate with the US and behind only India at 9.5% and China at 8.1% and well ahead of Canada's 6.3%; Spain's 6.2%; France's 5.8%; Australia with 5.3%; Italy with 4.9% and Germany's 3.6%.
- The first of Lord Frost's key demands has been agreed by the EU after the EU Commission backed down and agreed to his proposal for a moratorium on the EU's legal action against the United Kingdom while the N.I. Protocol was renegotiated and amended.
- The proposal by the UK government to re-open the UK to the world by dropping restrictions for double vaccinated people from the EU and the US to quarantine after travelling to the UK.
- The ONS also reported that the number of people in the UK on furlough has reached the lowest level since the scheme was launched in March 2020 after nearly 600,000 workers left the scheme last month. A total of 1.9m people remain on furlough at the end of June, down from 2.4m in May. At its peak in May 2020, 9m people were on furlough.
Will the Pound's recovery continue?
Possibly, but with the economic disruption caused by a record 1.3 million people 'pinged' to self-isolate in England and Wales in the last week through the 'Test and Trace' system still to come through the August economic data, it’s in the balance.
Then of course, comes the autumn and the annual flu season.
To quote Eleanor Roosevelt "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. And today? Today is a gift. That's why we call it the present."
At Cosmos Currency Exchange, we provide each and every client with a bespoke tailor-made service to their own individual currency needs wholly based on our holistic approach.
We value our long-term relationships, not simply the individual transaction.
Please call us on 0044 (0)1202 804733 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are ready to assist you.
The Currency Cloud is an authorized Electronic Money Institution (EMI). Reference number 900199 and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 and Payment Services Regulations 2017.
Part of the stock exchange listed Equals Group PLC, Equals Connect Limited is licensed and regulated by HMRC as a Money Services Business, License number 12594438 and is authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority as an authorised payment institution, reference number 671508.
If you are a satisfied Cosmos Currency Exchange customer, why not recommend associates, friends and family and participate in our recommendation reward scheme
Cosmos Currency Exchange Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (Registration number 12414676). Cosmos Currency Exchange services are provided by FCA authorised strategic partners, The Currency Cloud Limited (Registered in England No. 06323311) and Equals Connect Limited (Registration No. 07131446) part of Equals Group PLC (Registration No. 08922461). The Currency Cloud Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money. FCA registration number: 900199. Equals Connect Limited is authorised by the FCA as an authorised payment institution. FCA registration number 671508.