Our Story on ... what and how we do things differently
1.We never cold call but just work warm leads
2. You have the opportunity of getting a free of charge Cosmos ‘Discovery session’ where we find out all about you; what you are looking for and your timeframe.
3. You then register to comply with FCA AML and KYC rules and regulations but do so on a no cost – no obligation basis.
4. You provide us with the beneficiary bank account details which we always security verify to prevent fraud
5. We will then ‘rate watch’ the markets for you and alert you to opportunities in the currency markets within your chosen timeframe.
6. On receipt of your instructions, we will secure for you the agreed exchange rate on your transaction. If we already hold your settlement funds, in 99% of cases, we will wire the bought currency funds to your beneficiary bank account on the same day.
Our two non-negotiable promises to you are:
A quality relationship based full service
In the beginning we had a vision...
Our Story And Your Part In It
Cosmos Currency Exchange Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (Registration number 12414676). For clients based in the United Kingdom and rest of the world, payment services for Cosmos Currency Exchange Ltd are provided by The Currency Cloud Limited (Registered in England No. 06323311) Registered Office: Stewardship Building 1st Floor, 12 Steward Street London E1 6FQ and Equals Connect Limited (Registration No. 07131446) part of Equals Group PLC (Registration No. 08922461). The Currency Cloud Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money. FCA registration number: 900199. Equals Connect Limited is authorised by the FCA as an authorised payment institution. FCA registration number 671508.